Here’s poster for IZM2018! We also have a PDF you can download here.
Got a resource or event to add? Get in touch!
Stolen Sharpie Revolution: a DIY Resource for Zines and Zine CultureSince 2002, Stolen Sharpie Revolution: a DIY Resource for Zines and Zine Culture has been the go-to guide for all things zine related. This little red book is stuffed with information about zines. Things you may know, stuff you don’t know and even stuff you didn’t know you didn’t know! Stolen Sharpie Revolution contains a cornucopia of information about zines and zine culture for everyone from the zine newbie to the experienced zinester to the academic researcher.
Alex Wrekk's twitter
- RT @stickyinstitute: Although the facebook event for tonight's #FOTP2019 launch has disappeared, it's still happening! 8pm: Luke You (zine… 09:35:56 PM February 07, 2019 from Twitter for Android ReplyRetweetFavorite
- All told my legals fees this year were about $35,000 as I dealt with the defamation suit against me. 11k of that wa… https://t.co/zV21i3o4dx 03:27:23 PM December 31, 2018 from Instagram ReplyRetweetFavorite
- It's amazing that after 20+ years I still get so much joy from packing orders for Zines! 11:40:08 AM December 10, 2018 from Twitter for Android ReplyRetweetFavorite
- What a cool list to be on! https://t.co/1ZDHbsVeyI 04:45:09 PM December 06, 2018 from Twitter for Android ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @zinelib I was out of town for 5 days so I might have forgotten my place in our family dynamic. 07:57:24 AM November 30, 2018 from Twitter for Android in reply to zinelib ReplyRetweetFavorite
- I just accidently kicked Jackie cat, apologized, and said "your current use of bed space is untenable." like he was… https://t.co/q46vUpPD3r 07:53:04 AM November 30, 2018 from Twitter for Android ReplyRetweetFavorite
- I just assembled the 1,400th copy of Brainscan zine #33 DIY Witchery in less than a year and a half! Only 1000 were… https://t.co/GJxpoPXaSF 06:49:32 PM November 28, 2018 from Twitter for Android ReplyRetweetFavorite
- A sneak peak of the new shop. It's still a work in progress, but we are getting close! https://t.co/R9UlRIbUAH 10:25:02 AM November 23, 2018 from Instagram ReplyRetweetFavorite